Senior International HR Business Partner
Leonard Cheshire is a pioneering provider of highly impactful education, employment and care services with the aim of supporting individuals to live, learn and work as independently as they choose, whatever their ability. Founded in 1948 by Leonard Cheshire himself, the charity has rapidly grown to support thousands of disabled people across the globe. Despite being UK based, Leonard Cheshire currently implements projects in countries in Africa and Asia and has an ambitious growth strategy.
We are seeking an exceptional senior HR Professional with international HR experience to join this renowned charity. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for providing senior support to Leonard Cheshire’s international team in its ambitious 5-year growth strategy. As a member of the international senior management team you will advise and provide leadership on all areas of international people activity.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading on the development and implementation of Leonard Cheshire’s People strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with key stakeholders, drawing on sound international experience.
- Analyse international trends, associated developments and any critical issues which influence employment practices to proactively support international growth.
- Support the international team with ER matters providing expert advice and support in line with local legislation and cultural context.
- Effectively lead on the people aspects of international change initiatives considering all strategic aspects.
- Effectively maintain lead oversight of International reward issues.
You will be a member of CIPD or have the equivalent experience. You will have substantial experience in all aspects of international HR management in a senior business partnering capacity (preferably in an international NGO) with a demonstrable empathy with the values and ethos of Leonard Cheshire. Willingness to travel internationally is required.
Leonard Cheshire prides itself on being a ‘Disability Confident Leader’ and part of ‘Inclusive Employers’.
For more information please contact Rebecca Beardwell on 020 7747 6810 or click Apply to make an application.
Closing Date - 3rd December 2018