Organisation Design Manager - London or Milton Keynes
Grow with a company that puts customers first
Our growing HR area has a great opportunity in London or Milton Keynes for an Organisation Design Manager to the join the team.
The successful candidate will support the organisational development within Santander UK and will become an SME of an area of expertise, working with flexibility to support and / or lead OD reviews and end to end operating models definition.
You will be involved in the active analysis of business unit KPI's which lead to opportunities for improving efficiency and effectiveness. You will also be responsible for the prioritisation of themes and issues most impacting operating models, definition and reporting of KPI's and creation of business cases built around business needs.
The post holder will also conduct analysis of structured and unstructured data to pin point the most emotive and impactful changes.
Candidates coming from consultancy or business analysis backgrounds will also be welcomed.
As an Organisation Design Manager your main responsibilities will be
- Lead the definition and design of effective organisational structures on small organisational projects and contribute to and deliver the annual Organisation Plan (Operationally).
- Run organisation design projects in partnership with the business, analysing and interpreting data collected about structure and functions in place - be detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Produce reporting for the senior team members, including milestone, key issues, risks, benefits, cost etc in line with departmental governance.
- In depth analysis of reported KPI's to identify root cause and OD solutions/mitigation.
- Gather information on best practices to benchmark and then improve current practices. Improve business knowledge and proactively seeks information to have a clear picture of the area in analysis.
Minimum skills and experience require
- Solid analytical background, very numerate with experience applying multiple statistical techniques to identify key drivers and correlations within structured data essential.
- Ability to manage simple and complex change projects and can demonstrate application of Organisation Design analytics with successful outcomes.
- Can articulate and drive development on Operating Models and provide assessment of FTE demand and methods for evaluation.
- Be able to concisely and clearly present back the findings of your analysis, identifying the key narratives and conclusions by both verbal and written means. Present confidently to stakeholders, including senior stakeholders in and outside the team as required.
- Develop techniques to prioritise unstructured data - develop the means to prioritise large quantities of unstructured verbal feedback, working and coordinating business requirements as needed.
Salary - Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Triton Square, London
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It's one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
You'll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.