Resource Management Analyst
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £120 - £170 per day
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client, a global Investment Bank in the city currently have a Resource Management Analyst position available on a 6 month basis.
- Manage and maintain staff lists and organisation charts, ensuring data provided by HR and Line Managers are reflected accurately
- Document all staff movements to ensure staff cost is correct
- Manage and deliver staff induction and buddy programme to ensure a solid joining experience
- Co-ordinate the weekly Board meeting by preparing agenda, minutes and reporting and progressing requests as required
- Administer the contingent worker survey, supporting the Pending Vacancy and invoicing process. This should include documentation of process and regular reviews.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Resource Management team for cyclical activities
Skills and Experience:
- One year minimum experience in an office environment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office is useful, in particular Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly in e-mail and face to face is essential
- Highly organised with the ability prioritise and meet set deadlines