Learning & Development Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Dartford, Kent
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Construction / Property
- Contract type
My client, a successful construction business are looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join their HQ People team. Based in their Kent offices, you will be leading on both the strategy and delivery of learning and development. Solid experience in a similar L&D Manager role is crucial.
As a vital member of the team, you will support the business through identifying, developing, implementing and evaluating OD and learning and development solutions that maximise the organisational growth plans and people capability within the business.
Duties will include:
- Design, develop and deliver world class global learning interventions to move the HR strategy forward.
- Annual review of training matrix to ensure future proofed technical training
- Produce regular progress reports for the business using KPIS and key data within the business
- Lead the early careers strategy for the business including graduates and apprentice.
- Encourage the desire for learning through providing engaging and innovative high-quality solutions.
- Work in partnership with wider L&D team where appropriate to ensure successful delivery of joined up initiatives.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Utilising and enabling informal learning methods to support adoption and embed skills transfer such as mentoring and scenario based learning
- Responsible for prioritisation of budgets with Business MDs and sourcing solutions to training requirements
The ideal candidate will be able to align with the company's core values and competencies which is key for contributing to the growth and progression of this business. Solid L&D and training experience is essential for this role as they need someone who can come in and really hit the ground running. On top of a GBP 50,000-GBP60,000 basic salary, they also a fantastic benefits package including car allowance.