HR Generalist - Standalone - Private Equity
A growing private equity firm based in London is looking for a standalone HR Generalist to join the HR team. Reporting in to the COO, working closely with the CEO & broader business, you will be responsible for setting up the HR function & processes from scratch in a broad HR generalist position.
More specifically, as an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with business heads & the leadership team to coach and advise them on all things people related (policy, ER, performance management etc)
- Put in place the first company handbook & ongoing policy development
- Managing annual HR processes; ongoing recruitment to support company growth, appraisals, salary & bonus review
- Put in place a formal performance management / appraisal process
- Manage Employee Relations working with the CEO
- Facilitate global mobility processes
- Manage ongoing HR related projects; culture & values, engagement, benchmarking, SMCR, GDPR, Corporate Events
- Put in place Talent & Development framework (roles & responsibilities) & guide business from a Learning & Development perspective
You will be a commercial and articulate HR Generalist who is comfortable operating in a standalone HR position within a growing internaitonal Private Equity or Investments organisation. Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD (preferred). You will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested in applying for this standalone HR Generalist firm within a growing international private equity firm based in London, please apply directly.