Searching for a resourcing business partner who has high volume recruitment experience.
- Manage the full end-to-end recruitment process by driving value and performance through the teams that support you in sourcing, internal mobility and administration
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and support work-force planning with HR colleagues, ensuring accurate forecasting can be achieved
- Become the SME for the business areas and location you own
- Build close links with the business and candidates alike up to senior level, delivering the highest level of advisory services
- Design and deliver innovative resourcing strategies, and actively seek out fresh and original sourcing strategies to meet client demand
- Identify and implement process improvements, through a continuous improvement mind-set
- Produce timely and accurate management information. Using information you receive from the support teams to provide meaningful Insights
- Apply a business development and commercial mind-set to both ensuring recruitment is delivered in the most efficient and cost effective way as well as deliver results against objectives and SLAs.
- High volume recruitment experience (100+ roles at a time)
- Recruitment experience and a track record of coming up with solutions for achieving demanding objectives
- A proven talent for communication and relationship building
- Previous experience of managing for results through others - matrix/virtual management skills
- Prior Volume recruitment experience/campaign management
Free parking on site