A permanent Training Manager is required for a large distribution business based in South Leeds. This is a fabulous opportunity to shape the training strategy for site and demonstrate the impact an outstanding training provision can have on a business and its employees.
A large distribution business based in South Leeds.
As the Training Manager you will manage a team of trainers to deliver an effective, efficient and evolving service to the business including everything training related from new starter induction to succession planning. The training strategy and budget will be your responsibility. You will sit on the senior management team for the large site in Leeds and be expected to report meaningful KPIs to the Board on a regular basis.
The successful Training Manager will have:
- worked in a similar strategic training position with responsibility for a team - ESSENTIAL
- strong leadership qualities and demonstrate consistent behaviours - ESSENTIAL
- previously worked in a distribution or manufacturing training role - ESSENTIAL
- strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- completed CIPD or hold an equivalent training qualification - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity to work for an International business based in South Leeds paying up to £45,000 plus benefits.