HR Administrator Immediate Start
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £20000 - £30000 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
HR Administrator Role
An exciting opportunity to join a global insurance business. The role will report to the Senior HR Manager providing key support within the HR Team.
What will your day look like?
- Providing Administrative HR support daily to senior stakeholders
- Able to maintain confidentiality and deal with varying legislation
- Supporting the team with ER cases by minute taking
- Create monthly reports using Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Creating reference, Visa requests when needed
- Co-ordinating and sourcing training events
- Looking after the new starter and leavers processes such as ensuring eligibility to work, setting up access to HR systems, keeping files up to date.
- Maintaining files and manging the HR inbox responding to enquiries or directing to the appropriate contacts, ensuring they abide by GDPR regulations.
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft systems (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to manage different rules and regulations
- Able to adapt and reprioritise tasks when needed
- Great problem solver
- Educated to degree level (desired)
- HR experience
- Experience working within a financial services or professional services industry
What's in it for you?
- Generous holiday allowance
- Up to 25-30k (depending on experience)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.