Permanent Stand Alone HR Advisor required for a business in Bury paying up to £30,000
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to provide the full HR service to the team in the UK. You will report to the HR Director who is based in a different country and so for the majority of the time, this role will be a stand alone position and the role will perform in a full generalist capacity.
- You will be required to provide advice and guidance on the full range of HR and ER issues, adhering to UK Employment law.
- You will be the first point of contact for all managers in relation to HR issues and you will provide advice and guidance on the best resolution.
- You will be required to get involved with the full recruitment process.
- You will also be required to deal with your own HR administration and get involved with Audits and compliance processes.
- You will also collate the information for payroll and send it off to the external payroll provider.
- The role will require you to be fully autonomous and you must be able to provide the best service possible with minimal supervision.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have worked in an Advisory or Generalist role previously and will have ideal dealt with the full HR remit including ER, Recruitment, Admin, compliance and payroll.
- You will have had experience in delivering a wide range of advice on day to day issues to managers.
- You will be comfortable working autonomously but have the confidence to ask for help when needed.
- Ideally you will have worked in a standalone capacity previously and ideally you will have experience working with Audits and compliance.
- This role would suit somebody who is looking for the next step in their career. Somebody who has worked at a slightly lower level, who has the experience required and who is really looking to learn. a very ambitious person who is looking to expand their skills and knowledge and who would benefit from a stand alone role would be perfect in this position.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- The client is ideally looking for somebody to start straight away and so if you are immediately available, it would be beneficial
This is a permanent position and is paying a generous salary of up to £30,000pa. You will also receive a great benefits package which includes, a great pension programme, private health care, 30 days holiday + more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London