This Reward Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of the annual salary review process and delivering reward advice throughout the year. There will also be opportunities to get involved in other reward related activities.
My client is a Big Four Consultancy based in the City of London.
The majority of the work in this role is analytical and data orientated, but will also require strong relationship building skills and some stakeholder management. The work will include reward market bench marking, internal modelling using employee and market data, reporting and data representation primarily through using excel.
There may be opportunities to work with other lines of service and outside of the salary review period; there may also be opportunities to get involved in other reward related projects.
This is a business orientated role and would suit an individual who is enthusiastic and keen to practice their reward and analytical skills in an operational environment.
- Previous analytical experience in a professional environment.
- Previous reward knowledge. For example, knowledge and experience of working with market surveys and bench marking activity.
- Proven competent/advanced Excel spreadsheet skills. Needs to be able and enjoy working with and manipulating large volumes of data. Ability to work with formulas, v-lookups, and graphs essential.
- Experience of using HR databases to obtain management information reports, preferable.
- Ability to take personal responsibility to consistently focus on quality work, in an environment where accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- A logical thinker, proactive in coming up with recommendations and own point of view
- Ability to research various sources of information, summarise and communicate back.
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Able to clearly convey information using strong communication skills, appropriate for the target audience.
£30,000 to £40,000