HR Advisor - Birmingham - Temporary Role
I have an urgent requirement for a HR advisor to join a high profile third sector organisation based in Birmingham City Centre for a temporary period of 3 months. The HR Advisor will sit on the HR Operations team and report into a HR Manager managing a specific business area. This role is heavily ER focused and you will be responsible for managing a caseload of complex queries.
Your main responsibilities:
- Managing an ER Caseload working
- Advising managers on policies and procedures around maternity, paternity, absence and performance
- Managing sickness and absence reporting working closely with payroll to ensure this is managed effectively
- Assist the HR Coordinators with any transactional work
- Must be CIPD qualified
- Proven experience managing a caseload of complex ER Cases
- Experience working within a fast paced and high volume environment
- Previous experience using SAP
We are looking for someone to start ASAP, this is a great role to covering the christmas period!