Your new role
The Senior HR Generalist is responsible for driving all HR related initiatives for their assigned client groups. You will be responsible for ensuring all leaders and employees have HR support and engagement on all HR related activities including:
- Partner with assigned client groups on HR and business initiatives acting as impartial coach and confidant to leadership team and employees
- Talent Planning - work closely with leaders to ensure seamless recruitment process utilizing standard tools
- Talent Management - ensure effective follow up of actions. Take ownership of the quality of internal and external candidates and the selection process. Ensure robust performance systems are in place.
- Talent Development - collaborate with leaders to ensure development plans in place
- Partner with leaders to ensure positive employee relations strategies are in place and a strong communications plan is in place with the wider team
- Collaborate with the HR teams to ensure connectivity, consistent communication and seamless execution of business wide initiatives.
- Maintain a pulse on all employee relations issues. Rigorously follow up any identified improvements
- Participate in HR Project teams for Strategic Projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ambitious, consultative and confident Human Resources professional with proven experience working in a standalone HR position. You will have a good understanding of employment law, and will possess a strong educational background.
You must come from a pharmaceutical/chemical/technical or oil and gas background.
What you'll get in return
Market rate salary plus benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.