- Ashley Kate HR
- South West London, London
- Up to £25000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working with a leading professional services organisation who are looking to add a HR Assistant to their team.
This is a vital and varied role within the HR department whereby you will get involved with On-boarding, employee lifecycle, recruitment, employee changes, leavers and payroll and benefits.
Main duties -
- Prepare all offer letter and contracts of employment
- Completing all new starter paperwork.
- Maintain the firm's recruitment systems, set up interviews & liaise with agencies
- Administer the probation process for all new starters
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to the HR team in relation to disciplinary, grievance or other employee relations issues
- Produce all change of term letters and complete the necessary payroll and Open HR amendments.
- Administer and keep up to date the weekly employee changes process for all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Deal with all aspects of the administrative arrangements in relation to leavers.
- Ensure all the new joiner paperwork is received on time and put in the correct payroll folder.
Skills & experience -
- A minimum of 1 years' experience within HR administration (preferably professional services)
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- An excellent telephone manner and communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels in the firm;
- Be proactive and carry the confidence of the HR team to perform day to day tasks with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrate that they thoroughly enjoy providing a first class administrative service in a fast paced and busy environment;
- Be tactful and diplomatic;
- Be flexible and dependable
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.