Head of Operations HR - North London - £85k plus car allowance and bonus
We are working with a fantastic brand who has a newly created role for a Head of Operations HR. Leading a small team, this role is critical to the evolution of their HR model as they look to streamline, harmonise, standardise and automate the way they work. The focus of this role will be to build frameworks, policies and new ways of working to create a great people experience . The role leads the operational delivery of all HR transactions and first line support.
Reporting into the HR Director, responsibilities will include:-
- Manage the HR Operations team
- Manage and review the delivery of HR processes and first line advice
- Drive continuous improvement
- Create the capability and capacity within the team to handle first line enquiries, advice and support to managers and employees
- Review the delivery of ER case management across the business in conjunction with the Global HR Director
- Deliver projects and initiatives
- Stakeholder Management
- Partner with central HR teams including People Development, Talent Acquisition, Reward, Payroll and HRIS to provide the best HR solutions
You will need the following experience:-
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Strong Project Management capabilities
- Engaging, inspiring leader and manager with track record of team development
- A passion for HR and employee relations
- Strong knowledge of HR system, HR policies and processes
- Ideally worked within a HR shared services/HR operations function
- Strong stakeholder management experience in a complex matrix organisation
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and a track record of continuous improvement
- Clear understanding of service delivery
You will need to be:-
- Confident, professional and articulate
- Not afraid to challenge
- A desire to be "better as standard"
- Excellent team player with commercial awareness
In return they offer an excellent benefits package and a fabulous working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.