- Ashley Kate HR
- Petersfield, Hampshire
- £30000 - £35000.00 per annum
- Learning & Development, Training & Development, Training Adviser, Training Assistant, Training Manager
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Industry Sector: Specialist Manufacturing (Laboratories)
Ashley Kate are partnering with a pioneering Research and Development company based in Guildford who have a reputation for excellence and quality.
They are seeking a self-motivated Training Coordinator to join their team on a permanent full time basis. Please note normal working hours are Monday- Friday from 7am to 3pm giving you time to enjoy rest of your day.
This is exciting opportunity to join a very busy company who operate worldwide and manufacture some of the world's biggest brands. This role has become available due to the growth and ongoing development of the team.
You will be a dedicated and dynamic operational training coordinator who has previously organised and delivered training in a similar environment, a mix of blue and white collar workers.
·Experience of implementing a learning management system would be an advantage.
·Have great written and communication skill, strong people management and coaching skills
· You will be overseeing the deployment of learning and development resources in production, this will include delivering training courses and maintain training records.
· Part of the role you will be supporting the learning and development manager this will be with production related training programmes.
· You will be driving the performance of the skills mentor also other trainers.
· To facilitate the continuous improvement of the projects.
· You will be the first point of contact for all the new starters on their shift.
· You will drive the implementation and use of SOP's.
· 8% Bonus
· Goodie bags twice a year with some big brands.
· Company discount on products up to 65%
· Free parking
· Free Gym membership
· 22 days holidays plus bank holiday, every year an extra holiday is added on up to 27 days.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Similar searches: Permanent, Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator, South East, Engineering / Manufacturing, Learning & Development, Training & Development, Training Adviser, Training Assistant, Training Manager