Global HR Specialist
Would you like to help us become a talent magnet by driving forward our learning strategy and developing leaders and key specialists?
Join us and become Lead HR Consultant in Learning & Performance Management where you’ll be responsible for ensuring a successful implementation of our leadership and specialist transition development programmes. The department is part of Global Talent and Performance. We focus our efforts on unfolding potential, building a learning culture and driving performance throughout the organisation.
Your key tasks will be to
- design and implement a new leadership model in accordance with the business/competency model project
- design content of programmes and plan implementation to support business objectives
- facilitate learning workshops for leaders and other learners
- create campaigns and develop tools to support continuous learning
- create networks and mentoring programmes to drive learning.
Furthermore, you’ll act as an adviser to the business in terms of learning as well as support the Ørsted Academy and thus our corporate programmes.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant master’s degree and extensive experience within experiential and relational-based learning, leadership development and strategic HR, preferably from one or more large international organisations
- possess the integrity and personal impact to engage comfortably with employees and leaders at all levels
- are a strong communicator and have a comprehensive understanding of learning and development as well as phases for leadership and specialist transitions
- have a strategic, commercial and result-oriented approach to your work
- speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore, you can build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels within the organisation.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 14 November 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All UK based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,800 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. In Ørsted Shared Functions, we support the entire Ørsted group and are key enablers in ensuring organisational success. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.