HR Business Partner- Talent Development Bias
HR Business Partner - £50,000 + 20% bonus + car allowance + pension + private medical - London
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen working as an HR Business Partner for an international firm which has over 300,000 employees globally, based in London.
Your new role
In your new role you will be partnering with the senior leadership team you will support them on all talent and performance matters, more specifically you will:
- Implement a programme of succession and workforce planning
- Support cyclical activities e.g. annual pay and bonus and performance improvement interventions
- Identify opportunities to increase employee engagement
- Identify skills gaps in collaboration with the People Development Team
- Support on the social mobility and inclusion activities
- Work with stakeholders to deliver HR solutions
What you'll need to succeed
You will have proven experience of working in a commercial, matrix environment and be versed in supporting senior leaders. You will likely also:
- Have developed a succession plan for your population
- Have a good understanding of talent development
- Be an experienced HR professional who can deliver multiple strategic initiatives
- Have a forward thinking attitude and the ability to spot challenges and take action
What you'll get in return
£50,000 per annum depending on experience + car or car allowance, bonus and pension and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.