Fixed term contract role for a period of up to 6 months.
3 or 4 days per week with the opportunity to work more days during busy periods.
Organisation within the third sector.
- Recruitment, selection and induction of staff into the organisation
- development of organisational recruitment and selection practice
- coordinating recruitment campaigns including promotion on social media
- interview and selection
- arranging and delivering staff induction.
- To provide advice and support on a range of HR matters,eg discipline, grievance, absence management, investigations, performance, restructure, etc. including attendance at internal meetings as and when required and recording and producing accurate minutes.
- Liaise with area staff to support Volunteer recruitment and record management.
- Prepare reports for the organisation relating to retention, employee's attendance and sickness absence and training as requested by the line manager.
- Support development and maintenance of the organisation's electronic HR system.
- To support the coordination, administration and compliance with all routine HR systems and procedures including the provision of advice and training on HR Systems and Practices as required.
- Support the Head of HR & Business Services in developing, updating and amending policies and procedures to ensure good practice and legal compliance within the organisation.
- To act as Secretary to the Staff Forum, coordinating, producing and issuing documentation to meet required deadlines.
- Coordinate Health at Work Award Campaign working towards achievement of Gold standard.
- To maintain knowledge of current legislation and best practice within the HR arena to inform delivery of the HR service.
- To work with the Head of HR and Business Services to proactively develop and improve the HR Service provision across the organisation, to meet staff and organisational needs.
- Within work practice ensure that all HR Systems, process and records produces a clear audit trail.
- To undertake any specific HR project work as directed by the line manager.
You will have experience in a similar HR generalist role, this position has a focus on Talent Attraction and Recruitment so a passion in that area would be advantageous.
A passion for learning and development would be an advantage in this role as my client has a talent programme to roll out.