Accounts Payable Manager
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable professional with strong system/process improvement skills?
This organisation is cemented as a market leader in their field and have very much became a UK household name. They have sites across the UK and the Globe with their headquarters being based in West London.
We are currently supporting them in their search for a AP Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an immediate start and we would welcome applications from candidates with strong line management experience.
- Location: West London, nearest station is Bond Street
- Job title: Accounts Payable Manager
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
They key focus for this role is to line manage a team of 3 AP clerks as well as reviewing and implementing new process/controls and systems into the business.
You must be comfortable with working in an ever changing environment due to growth and acquisitions.
Other key duties:
- Manage Accounts payable who are responsible for processing invoices and paying suppliers on time
- Managing weekly payment runs
- Managing and resolving queries for all Trade and Non Trade Suppliers
- Completing and reviewing supplier statement reconciliations
- Periodic review of AP ledgers, identifying and managing any risk
- Actualisation of weekly cash flow reporting
- Responsible for month end reporting including stock postings and the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for the overall management of the PO System ensuring that PO's are approved in a timely manner and that liabilities are correctly recorded
- Hands on role requiring the individual to pick up some tasks of the direct reports in instances of annual leave and absenteeism
- Implementing financial processes and controls across the finance function and wider business
- Ad-hoc project work that may be required by the Head of Finance
The ideal Accounts Payable Manager will have as many of the following in order to strengthen their application:
- Previous experience in a similar position either AP or AR
- Strong Excel knowledge and experience
- Previous line management/supervising experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Ability to use excel to an advanced level
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi task
Key words: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, line management, AP Supervisor, AR Supervisor or Transactions
Location: Commutable from West London, Twickenham, Harrow, Uxbridge, Surrey, Central London, Basingstoke, Slough, Richmond, Hounslow and surrounding areas
If you are interested in the Accounts Payable Manager role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Kate Ryder on 0203 800 1500.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.