An international law firm based in London is looking for a Senior HR Administrator to join their team.
Key responsibilities as a Senior HR Administrator include:
- Reporting into the HR Manager
- Working closely with the HR team, ensuring that the people management process operates smoothly
- Issue new starter documentation and welcome letters
- Organise internal training events, as and when requested to do so
- Assisting with all aspects of pension enrolment and administration
- Manage related project work, including updates and improvements to the database
This person will:
- Have at least 2 years experience of working in a busy HR department, ideally within professional services and/or partnership environment
- Have good IT skills
- Be a team player with a pro-active and flexible approach
- Have a positive and hardworking attitude
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be educated to degree level (2:1+) or equivalent
If this Senior HR Administrator position is of interest, please apply directly.