Senior Administrator / Project Coordinator - Office
- Page Group
- Royston, Hertfordshire
- £30000 - £38000 per annum
- HR Administrator
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Contract type
Looking for a strong administrator. Working for a large global organisation.
Large global company
This role goes beyond providing administrative support to senior leaders within our business. You will be scheduling and coordinating logistics for global offsite, and virtual internal meetings involving senior leaders, and will manage key information and processes related to the Office.
In addition, you will provide PA support to the VP IMED Operations, involving diary management, complex travel arrangements and expense management, and will provide hands-on operational support to the Chief of Staff to coordinate key business processes across the organisation.
Youll routinely interact with the pipeline management and project teams, the Chief of Staff network, and senior administrators and Executive Assistants from across the business, so will be comfortable in building strong networks to collaborate effectively.
As an experienced Administrator/ Project Coordinator, you will be meticulous in managing and tracking information. You will also be confident in taking control of the central coordination and preparation of documentation/ information for senior leadership.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work with a high degree of independence, flexibility and responsiveness to changes in customer and stakeholder demands. In addition to this, you will have built experience with the following:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- A professional, confident, and proactive approach, with the ability to independently manage a diverse and demanding workload
- Ability to handle and resolve challenges quickly and efficiently, with flexibility to adapt to changing situations
- Good business awareness with sensitivity to highly confidential information
- Assertiveness and strong personal resilience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and web-based programmes such as Box and SharePoint online
- Demonstrated ability to drive efficient and effective processes
- Project Coordination experience of managing, tracking and reporting business information from across multiple areas
- Experience of working with senior leadership teams