Annapurna HR has partnered with an incredibly exciting tech start up to find a HR Manager to join the team.
This is a hybrid role in which support the Leadership team on all things people and be responsible for the recruitment.
Please note, this role is based in West London.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Advise and coach to the leadership team, playing a critical role in enhancing leadership effectiveness.
- Ensure that the People strategy is aligned to the business needs to help it achieve its objectives. Ensure the right people are in the right place.
- Educate the teams on various HR initiatives including learning and development and recognition programs.
- Lead on Employee engagement
- Provide training and coaching to leadership team on best practice recruitment, selection and induction
- Managing advertising campaigns within budget, including the production of job adverts
- Work closely with marketing to design and execute the recruitment brand
- Screen application forms and shortlisting applicants
- Negotiate salaries and benefits
- Develop and implement a recruitment and induction strategy, including identification of appropriate delivery systems and processes
- Develop creative recruitment solutions to attract the appropriate level and quality of staff, identifying and creating talent pipelines
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with and aware of current employment legislation
- Manage the UK job evaluation process and support the process; ensuring consistency of job titles and any grades.
The ideal candidate will have
- Strong Generalist HR experience and experience of working in a similar size company (50 - 100 people)
- Comfortable working in a stand alone capacity
- Experience in in-house recruitment, preferably in the technology/creative sector.
- CIPD (or similar) qualified or working towards an advantage
- Strong knowledge of UK employment legislation and regulations
If are interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org