HR Project Manager
HR Project Manager required for 12 mth FTC. Based in West Malling, Kent. £60,000 salary.
Your new company
With almost 50 years' experience, this market leading Professional Services organisation prides itself on making a difference to its customers by combining technical competence and a quality service. It is truly a UK nationwide company with a network of different offices and locations meaning they are specialists in their local markets. This role is based at their West Malling office in Kent. With a high retention rate of its employees, this organisation is looking for people with something special.
Your new role
You will develop and implement an excellent HR proposition for the business. You will have responsibility for introducing a dynamic HR policy and relevant processes to the organisation and its people. You will be expected to lead, progress and train the management team in order to enhance all the organisation's people in line with the business strategy. This role will report to the Managing Director and is part of the Executive Management team. In addition you will be expected to create and maintain good relationships with external third party providers.
What you'll need to succeed
Naturally you will be a fully qualified HR generalist with either CIPD or MSc in HR. Prior experience in a Professional Services environment (Financial Services/Insurance etc) is essential together with the following skills:
- Excellent business and corporate acumen.
- Experience of working at a high level within a corporate structure and have experience of developing a new Organisational Design through effective Change Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively to manage and influence different groups who have multiple priorities.
- An ability to be always seeking to improve and develop new practices and policies that enhance the organisation.
- To have a high standard of attention to detail and be able to uphold those standards across the business.
It is also desirable to have good experience of HR systems (new data migration, parallel runs and process improvement). The list above is just a summary of some of the key skills and competencies required for this exciting and creative role.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to create and establish a new HR strategy for a well established and successful business. The salary is £60,000 and is based at their office in West Malling.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.