Senior HR Advisor/HR Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- East London, London
- £38000 - £45000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Contract type
Are you a Senior HR advisor looking for the next step up? Or a HR manager who is looking for a new role?
Would you like to work at a fast-growing Telco company in the heart of London? If so , then we have the role for you!!!
Oakleaf are looking for a Senior HR Advisor or HR manager to deliver a consistent, reliable and customer focused service to employees in a Telecommunications company. You will provide tier 2 advice to assigned business areas and work collaboratively with the respective business partners.
As the expert HR advisor for your business area, you will offer knowledge and guidance on a range of areas such as employee relations and deal with a variety of different Stakeholders.
To be considered for this role, we're looking for significant experience working within a fast-paced environment as a senior HR advisor/HR manager. You will be used to dealing with more complex HR cases and acting as a senior member of the team.
You will also have -
* A sound understanding of the principles of good HR practice and knowledge of employment law and legislation.
* Extensive experience of working in a fast pace environment within a HR Shared Services or HR administration function
* Proven experience of working in a proactive way and building strong relationships with stakeholders
* An ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external managers and contacts
* And, of course, you'll have a genuine desire to contribute to the Guardian's future success, and share in our goals and values
Does this all sound like you? Then we'd love to hear from you!
This role is to start ASAP on a temporary basis, with the view to go permanent. if you are interested then please apply now!!