HR & Recruitment Assistant
- Ashley Kate HR
- Wimbledon, London
- Up to £28000 per annum
- HR Assistant, Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a leading professional services organisation who are looking to add an Interim HR & Recruitment Assistant to support on the recruitment drive.
The ideal candidate must have previous Recruitment experience and be immediately available.
The candidate must have -
- Experience from a similar role to be able to hit the ground running.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- An excellent telephone manner and communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels.
- Be proactive and carry the confidence of the HR team to perform day to day tasks with minimal supervision.
This is an extremely busy period within the client's recruitment department so they are looking for additional support. The role will involve assisting the recruitment team with managing internal selection as well developing strategies to attract direct candidates as well as work within a defined PSL. This role will also include some HR responsibilities.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.