Academy Training Manager - Mandarin Speaker
Your new role
The Academy will be set up as an in-house training division dedicated to supporting employees empowers individuals and teams to develop skills, evolve approach and increase knowledge to ensure that together we achieve excellence, provide our customers with an exceptional customer experience, and achieve revenue growth for the bank.
- You will be responsible for creating & developing the London Academy from scratch, setting up group training and will formulate a programme framework.
- Responsible for the association with universities and training institutions during the preparation period. Prepare for signing contract with universities and distinguished professor.
- You will utilise existing client training material for future materials developed where relevant for internal staff use.
- You will interact with external providers to provide skills mapping, technical training and skills training and liaison with internal speakers to provide product training.
- You will also be required to keep abreast of themes and topics relevant to training.
- Responsible for coordinating all mobility for staff attending training from China (organising flights, accommodation & orientation whilst in London).
- Program manage the design, implementation, and feedback for all London Academy training programs.
- Responsible for the communication with the HO about training program.
- Responsible for the coordination of training classes.
What you'll need to succeed
Educated to Bachelor degree level
Extensive experience in training and the creation of training academies or similar
A good understanding of the relevant business modules within the banking environment and the ability
Proven skill and capability in learning design and development at the curriculum, course and module level in all channels of learning design.
Demonstrate effective project management processes and practices in executing on learning solutions
Strong communication skills including fluency English and Mandarin is a must
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive compensation package you will have the opportunity to work closely with senior stakeholders to develop and lead on the banks first academy programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.