Senior Employee Relations Partner
- Frazer Jones
- £65000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Do you have a passion for employee relations? Are you interested in working for a US Technology business? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
We are partnering with a multi-billion $ US technology client who are looking to hire a Senior Employee Relations Partner within the business advisory team. The HR Advisory Team is responsible for employee relations, supporting managers in performance management matters and will handle and deliver on a variety of business-critical employee related programs, restructures and services.
Key aspects include:
- Contributes to the strategy for the overall EMEA HR Advisory function.
- Advise and coaches senior leaders to deliver team and individual performance helping then to make the right employee relations decisions in line with business values and operating norms.
- Responsible for ensuring that our People policies are legally compliant and fit for purpose in the allocated geographical area.
- Uses insight gained from EMEA case data and internal surveys to make recommendations for changes/inclusion to strategy.
- Provides data and insights to recommend process improvements, training for managers, or other strategies to mitigate key trends.
- Strong ER experience - demonstrating coaching up to senior managers / Director level on complex cases in the UK and other euro markets.
- Experience of managing pending and actual employment litigation cases in partnership with internal or external legal advisors.
- Experience of leading and delivering HR elements of organisational restructures.
- Ideally experience of working with US based leadership and advising / coaching on euro people practices and approaches.
- Ideally fluent in one of French, German , Dutch or Spanish but not essential.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.