Leading FMCG client seeking an experienced Interim Recruiter on a contract basis - Fantastic offices - £230 pd
Your new company
This global FMCG client is at it's top of the game operating as a full integrated value-chain company. You must ideally be fluent in French and English in order to operate in this role.
Fantastic modern offices with a laid back culture based in the City of London. Working closely with Retail partners, numerous platforms and Brand stores.
Your new role
As the EMEA Talent Acquisition specialist you will be responsible for ensuring a high-quality end to end life cycle recruitment in Western Europe for all Director level positions.
- Full life cycle recruitment experience for Senior and Director level roles
- Partnering with stakeholders to define recruiting strategies
- Be the face of the employer brand
- Successfully on board new hires
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong background in Internal recruitment with exposure recruiting Director levels
- Fluent in English and French
- Experience of recruiting across Europe
- Full recruitment process - offer management, in depth interviewing, on boarding
- Solid general business acumen
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Savvy on LinkedIn Recruiter
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.