Interim HR Advisor
- Ashley Kate HR
- Cannock, Staffordshire
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
HR Advisor | Cannock | 12 month FTC
We are seeking a generalist advisor to support a Manufacturing client in the West Midlands during a site move, the role will support a busy plant in day to day operational HR,
Hands on, fast paced, generalist
* Management of ER cases - High volumes of D&G, absences etc,
* Project work to support plant objectives
* Advice and guidance on HR issues, policies and processes
* Recruitment & Selection
* MI Reporting
* Maintenance employee data and use of SAP
* HR Administration to support the team
* CIPD qualified or possess a degree in HRM (or equivalent) (or be willing to work towards)
* Will be a Strong HR Advisor experienced in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
* Driver with own vehicle required
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.