- Ashley Kate HR
- City of Westminster, London
- Up to £30000 per annum
- HR Officer
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be working with a fantastic company who are looking to add an interim HR Officer to their existing HR department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to add to their skills and knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have solid HR administrative experience (ideally from an education background).
Skills and experience -
- Previous experience from within a similar role and able to hit the ground running.
- Highly organised with the ability to work at pace.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
The post holder will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support and play a pivotal role in ensuring the delivery of a broad HR project including recruitment, policies and procedures and payroll.
Main duties -
- Negotiating contracts.
- Advertising roles and coordinating the recruitment process.
- Updating records.
- Responding to HR queries.
- Maintaining confidential files
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.