You will be a stand-alone HR Business partner in an exciting business that is growing into Asia and the US
You will have a unique opportunity to implement HR best practice and be responsible for the people agenda.
Based in London , my client is industry leading and specialised in it's field. It turns over 60 million a year whilst offering it's customers a bespoke service in a niche part of their industry.
They are an owner managed business with ambitious plans to expand into the US following huge success within the European and Asian markets.
Our client is heavily involved in the FMCG, Drinks and Leisure Industry.
The key duties that the successful candidate will be involved in as HR Business Partner, include:
- Supporting the business to recruit the best people and actively support the recruitment process for key personnel.
- Acting as a mentor and coach for staff
- Engaging and implementing development strategies for employees
- Supporting with the organisational structure and design for optimal business performance.
- Setting policy and updating policies to be up to date with HR Employment Law
- Managing Health and Safety policies, training and procedures.
- Producing development training documentation and implementing training on key procedures and process.
- Managing the Starters and Leavers process
- Managing and administering basic HR admin including personnel records, holiday system etc
- Working with Finance who own payroll for UK and also the company's operations in Asia
- Managing and providing other benefits such as pensions, and Death in Service and critical illness cover
- Ensuring everyone has objectives and development plans in place and documented.
- Ensuring all roles have a role profile and support line managers in developing new role profiles.
The successful applicant will be based in London as the company's sole HR Business Partner and will need to be able to demonstrate recent and relevant experience of the following:
- At least 5 years working in an HR position and ideally experience of working in a stand alone role.
- Experience of advising on the full range of HR related issues including employee relations, general HR advice, coaching and business partnering on areas like talent, recruitment and employee engagement and culture.
- A proven ability to deliver success through people and to maximise each individuals contribution to the business
- Working in a team and contributing to the team's goals, vision and success.
Ideally you will have been working in the UK as a Senior HR Advisor, Junior HR Business Partner or HR Manager within a UK based small to medium enterprise or owner managed business where you will have had experience of working with the senior management team.
Experience of working in a company that has offices or subsidiaries in Asia would be of great advantage as you will be managing HR related issues in the company's international locations.
Experience of working in a Premium FMCG, Drinks or Leisure business will be useful but not essential.
Whats on offer:
- Salary between 40k-50k (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Season ticket loan