HR Policy Projects Lead
- Ashley Kate HR
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £33000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Public Sector
- Contract type
Job Title: HR Policy Projects Lead
Location: Milton Keynes
Industry Sector: Public Sector
Hours: Full time for a 9 - 12 month fixed term contract
Ashley Kate currently have an opportunity for an experienced HR Policy Projects Lead with our client who is at the forefront of information and safety. This role is offered on a 9 -12 months fixed term contract basis and will be based in Milton Keynes.
This is a fantastic role, which offers you flexible working hours, a family friendly working environment, an onsite gym, nursery, and many other additional benefits.
You will be a CIPD qualified HR professional with experience in operational HR, policy and / or change management within the public sector.
You must be able to demonstrate strong project management skills and have the experience and ability to provide advice on complex employment legislation.
You must be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Collaborating and partnering
- Leading and communicating
- Managing a quality service
About the role:
This is a project role and would suit someone with a strong knowledge on employee legislation. You will be accountable for the development and review of the company's policies and procedures. Your duties will include
- Identifying new policies and procedures that need to be put in place
- Organise and conduct meetings within the HR team to point out key areas
- Track the progress of the project in order to remain on schedule
- Research the development of new legislation and best practice
- Work alongside Trade Unions in regards to negotiation/consultation and staff engagement
- Provide expert advise, HR services and coaching to managers at all levels
This is a driven and growing organisation, which puts people at the forefront of their business.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.