Resourcing Coordinator - 6 month FTC
Six month fixed term contract in Bristol City Centre starting as soon as possible. Salary £24,000 equivalent.
My client is based in Bristol City Centre and they are seeking a Resourcing Coordinator to work a six month fixed term contract. The office culture is based on being supportive of one another and working as part of a team to meet objectives and provide the best service possible.
They are based in healthcare and provide a wide range of services to the community. They have central offices and their offices are modern and open plan, creating a calm and friendly environment. Due to the nature of the industry it is extremely fast paced and as a result of this the successful candidate will need to be resilient.
This role will sit in the resourcing team and you will be working specifically on recruiting in the prison sector. It is paying up to £24,000 per annum (equivalent based on a six month FTC).
Your new role
Your new role will require you to use your initiative and provide solutions to recruitment issues within your sector. You will be required to challenge and offer alternative ways whilst encouraging your line managers to think outside the box.
Your role will include;
- Contribution to the review of resourcing within the company and you will be instrumental in leading implementation of the changes agreed with the resourcing manager
- Provide high level recruitment advice to the line managers you will be supporting
- Challenge decisions where necessary with the support of your manager and use judgement to flex and interpret policy and process
- Help devise creative solutions within recruitment; offering advice on hard to fill posts
- Maximise the benefits of tools available to you and the team
- Input into the recruitment process, help design and implement a range of assessment and selection options, allowing you to seek out the best candidates
- Working as part of a team to ensure you are providing the best recruitment process to all candidates
- Working alongside recruiters to develop job descriptions, person specifications and other recruitment materials
- Manage relationships and contracts with suppliers, negotiating rates ensuring value for money
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you must be immediately available to start the contract and you must have experience within a similar resourcing role. For this role you must be CIPD qualified or have the equivalent experience in a similar role. It is advantageous that you have either experience recruiting into the prison environment or recruiting into the healthcare sector.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have a strong customer focus and provide exceptional customer service to line managers and candidates
- Possess a creative way of thinking
- Be a strong problem solver offering creative solutions
- Be able to manage your workload and time effectively
- Have experience of working in recruitment and managing recruitment campaigns
What you'll get in return
You will get a six month contract in an exciting environment where you will be working as part of a successful team. The salary for this role is up to £24,000 per annum (equivalent) and the location of my client is central, meaning that it is easily accessible. As this is a new role within the organisation, there is the potential that this can be extended beyond the six month period.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.