Customer Service Trainer
Your new company
Your new company is a large well-known organisation who have been established since 1998, and have rapidly grown since then. This company have around 200,000 customer contracts and are seeking a Trainer to join their growing team to help to drive the business moving forwards.
Your new role
Your new role is a permanent, full time Trainer position and will be based in Wythenshawe. Reporting to the Training Manager, your role will have a number of key accountabilities, including providing expert L&D support to stakeholders whilst implementing the core elements of the learning agenda. Please see below an overview of your role.
- Contribute towards the wider HR teams objectives
- Ensuring stakeholders are effectively managed including regular update meetings
- Contribute to the design and delivery of all elements of the 12 week induction plans for allocated business areas
- Drive continuous improvements of interventions through effective coordination of updates to materials and designed revised content as required
- Ensure delivery (70% of role) is engaging, varied and supports delivery of HR and business objectives
- Ensure training activity strongly links to successful development of skills and performance as specified within the "pay progression" scheme to ensure employees are equipped to move up through progression levels
- Contribute to wider L&D projects
This list is not extensive and other duties may be required.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you will need to have previous experience within a similar role, with a proven track record of successful design and delivery. You will need to be self-driven and results-orientated, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality service to all internal customers. You must be credible and comfortable at communicating at all levels of business. You will need to be reliable, tolerant and determined. You must be a clear, concise and engaging presenter.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £22,000-£24,000, with the opportunity to expand your skills within a successful and growing business. You will be working Monday to Friday, which is a 40 hour working week, flexible hours between 9am- 6pm. You will receive holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays.