HR Response Advisor
- Ashley Kate HR
- Romford, Essex
- £28000 - £33000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
Are you a ambitious HR Advisor looking for a new opportunity that can offer progression?
We are partnering with a top UK professional services organisation in their search for an ambitious and knowledgeable HR Advisor to support their clients from their offices in Romford.
With offices across the South, this organisation are cemented as market leaders in their field and strive to not just provide high quality service but to also continuously improve on the work they do.
- Location: Romford (5 minute walk from Romford station)
- Job title: HR Advisor
- Industry: Professional services
- Salary: £28K - £33K
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
The purpose of this role is to provide HR/ER expertise to a range of clients and act as the first line of response for all issues. This is a vital role that will also support on HR projects as well as give opportunities to be creative and develop.
Other key duties:
- Advising on employment related issues and providing practical, expert and pragmatic solutions
- Providing a wide variety of HR support services for clients over the phone and on email, ensuring consistent delivery and a high level of professional service delivered remotely.
- Drafting and annually updating contracts, handbooks and any related employment documentation in respect of clients` specific needs.
- Working with Senior colleagues to ensure that ad hoc client projects and work are delivered on time, to budget where appropriate, and in a way that meets our high standards.
- Acting as designated advisor for all telephone and email queries that are received by out of office advisors.
- The ideal HR Advisor will have as many of the following in order to strengthen their application:
- Experience working in an HR Function at HR Advisor level.
- Broad and generalist HR technical knowledge and expertise.
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to engage clients confidently and build relationships remotely.
- Ability to draft correspondence, policies and other documents accurately and to a high standard.
- Desire to learn and develop own skills and areas of expertise.
- Degree in HR Management or CIPD or equivalent work experience.
Key words: HR, Human Resources, Advisor, Adviser, Employment law, ER, Industrial relations, TUPE
Location: Commutable from East London, Essex, Ilford, South End and surrounding areas
If you are interested in the HR Advisor role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Kate Ryder on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.