- Page Group
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £44000 - £48000 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
We are looking for a strong HR Manager to strengthen a team and support the business as it continues it's ambitious growth plans. I am looking for individuals that have a talent for succession and workforce planning that will assist a leadership team to drive sustainable business growth through our people and resources.
- You'll be responsible for implementing a robust programme of succession and workforce planning.
- You'll help identify high performing and high potential individuals at all levels and make sure proactive plans are in place to support their development.
- In collaboration with our People Development and Attraction Teams, you'll identify and address skills gaps.
- As well as supporting behavioural and cultural change, you'll help the business to maximise the capability of our people and identify opportunities to increase engagement.
- You will support cyclical activities such as the annual pay and bonus, objective setting and performance improvement interventions.
- You will support business change and record successes and outcomes in the HR Activity Planner and analytical reporting for senior leaders.
- You will maintain positive and strategic relationships with Regional Directors and their direct reports.
- It is essential to work closely with all stakeholders to deliver effective HR solutions that are understood and deliver the best possible outcome for business challenges.
- You will also be the primary liaison for external stakeholders supporting our social mobility and inclusion activities.
- Within the HR team, you will work collaboratively with the Employee Relations team and centres of excellence to deliver the right people solutions for the business.
- A Chartered Membership of the CIPD (or working towards it) as well as evidence of continuous professional development.
- A background in workforce and succession planning within a large matrix organisation.
- A good understanding of talent mapping and employee engagement.
- An experienced project manager who can deliver multiple strategic and high profile initiatives.
- Have a proven track record of advising and supporting senior stakeholders in an operational environment on confidential and challenging issues.
- Demonstrate a proactive and forward-thinking attitude with the ability to spot future challenges and take appropriate action.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to influence decisions.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to plan strategically in the medium and long-term with the ability to deliver strong results to demanding deadlines.
A company car or car allowance