Organisational Design Consultant
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £400 - £500 per day
- Organisational Development
- Job Level
- Contract type
Interim Organisation Design Consultant - £400 - £500pd
An exciting opportunity working with an Education establishment based in the city of London, who require an Organisational Design Consultant to support them on a project to enhance the services for the students.
Your role will report to the Head of OD and you will work closely alongside the leadership team. The role will run for 4 months initially.
- Significant experience working as an OD specialist or as an HR generalist with an OD focus.
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organisational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships to achieve results.
- Good understanding of Lean and / or Six Sigma methodologies.
- An OD qualification or equivalent professional experience is essential
- MCIPD qualified or equivalent
- Track record of delivering successful Organisational Design projects and supporting major organisational change / relocation.
If you are an Interim OD Specialist who is available to start immediately, please contact Vicki Ebel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 337 7693.