- Ashley Kate HR
- Harrow, Middlesex
- Up to £50000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
JOB TITLE: HR Manager
SALARY: £45- £50K
Ashley Kate are currently working with a Construction business based in Harrow who are looking for a HR Manager on a permanent basis.
About the role
Reporting directly to the MD you will provide expert HR advice and support to the Directors and managers of the business alongside 100 employees. You will be a hands on HR Manager who is able to work in a transactional and operational capacity with the ability to support strategically on the people plan as well as being able to fully implement the plans into the business. You will be instrumental in providing a high-class generalist HR service to the company and helping people develop, progress and achieve targets.
You will be a passionate and ambitious HR professional who has experience covering the full generalist remit.
- Broad understanding of UK employment law
- Experience of working within a HR generalist role
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience working within the construction sector with SME experience
- Develop strong partnering relationships with managers
- Drive effective HR practices which are appropriate to the company culture
- Support retention and development within the company
- Support and deliver HR related projects where required
- Provide guidance on complex employee relations issues
- Responsible for recruitment, selection, vetting, on boarding and probation lifecycle.
- Oversee the formal annual performance and development (appraisal) process; training managers and identifying/addressing performance issues.
- Manage learning, development and training needs across the organisation.
- Manage compensation and benefit packages to support recruitment and retention
- Oversee payroll, benefit and HR Administration, HR data, systems, and reporting.
Excited? If so please apply today.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.