- Oakleaf Partnership
- Camberley, Surrey
- £200 - £250 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client, a global financial services business currently have a new L&D Analyst position available in Surrey.
The EMEA Talent Team support the businesses core learning curriculum, career development and internal mobility strategy, employee engagement survey, executive services, talent analytics and region-wide diversity and inclusion initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced, commercially focused, global, collaborative team.
- Working in close partnership with the EMEA Regulatory Learning Consultant to manage course allocation
- Ensuring the learning portfolio is relevant, up to date and meets regulatory requirements
- Supporting queries by analysing a variety of data sources and designing customised FAQ reports/help guides
- Attending weekly meetings to ensure EMEA is represented and complying with the governance processes
- Validation of course assignments
- Act as the main point of contact for all course related requests
- Working on multiple projects at any given time
- Managing ad hoc training requests
- Experience operating and achieving results in a large, fast paced, matrix global financial services organisation (or equivalent) with multiple senior stakeholders
- Previous L&D experience is desired
- Attention to detail and consistency whilst balancing multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
Competitive salary on offer.