Talent Manager - Creative Agency
Are you an ambitious recruiter looking for an environment to allow you to have impact and shape talent strategy? Are you a progressive recruiter who's always networking, staying ahead of the curve when it comes to Talent Acquisition? If so we have a brilliant role for you!
Handle are partnering with this creative agency who are on the lookout for a Talent Manager. This is a business that is full of passionate, creative people and a People team who are at the forefront of this amazing culture. Absolutely key to their success is recruiting & retaining the best talent from different and diverse backgrounds.
The Talent Manager will be working collaboratively as part of the People team, leading on all things recruitment related with a mixed remit of delivery and strategy/ project work as well as managing a Talent Coordinator. As well as the day to day recruitment activity, continuously evolve the talent attraction methods and strategies in place, creating pipeline of talent for the business. You'll work commercially looking at how & when to engage agency suppliers, analysing cost per hire and driving direct recruitment, measuring and monitoring the quality of hires using the ATS and data.
Employer brand and social media play a key part of this role, you'll be a strong storyteller and brand ambassador using social media, networking and events to continuously communicate their brand story. You'll also lead on D&I and Wellbeing projects and develop their Early Careers programme.
- Strong recruitment background, ideally with experience managing a busy, in-house recruitment function
- Experience in fast-paced media / creative environment essential (creative agency experience ideal)
- Proven ability to source candidates via direct recruitment methods, specifically using social media to headhunt
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Team player with the ability to work proactively and independently
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Drives own development, continuous learning
- Ability to express ideas with clarity, confidence and logical reasoning
- High degree of flexibility, with the ability to work well under pressure
In return you'll get the opportunity to work with a brilliant team, in a creative and flexible working culture and a role which will allow for fast progression!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.