Permanent job opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a large manufacturing business.
Your new company
You will be joining a large, global market leading manufacturing business based near Chippenham. You will work as part of a motivated and cohesive HR team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for all UK HR Operations and will be fundamental in ensuring a quality HR service to the organisation and your duties will include:
- Daily management of a small HR administrative team
- Oversee HR Operations including reward programmes
- Oversee the pay review process
- Assist with reward activities, such as benchmarking
- Provide HR analysis
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Employee Handbook and HR policies and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent computer and data manipulation skills
- The ability to create reports and analyse HR data
- Experience working in a shared service centre environment is highly advantageous
- Experience of SAP HR is highly advantageous
- Experience of implementing systems is highly advantageous
What you'll get in return
You will be entitled to a number of competitive benefits including:
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Private healthcare
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.