As a HR and L&D Administrator, you will provide general administrative support to the HR Consultancy team.
- Provide general administrative support to the Human Resources and Learning & Development Consultancy, including dealing with routine requests for first line requests.
- Collate, interpret and present a wide range of management information and documentation to a high standard within strict deadlines
- Contribute to the maintenance of Learning & Development records
- Assist with pre-employment checks
- Operate and maintain and effective process of work to support the HR and Learning & Development function
- Previous administration experience essential
- Proven experience of working with Microsoft Office applications Proven accurate data entry skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Able to work with confidential information
- Able to work well as part of a team, but also individually
- Have a pro-active approach to workloads and the ability to use own imitative to work effectively to deadlines and urgent priorities
- Be used to working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Long term goal of career within HR