- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a leading company who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to provide interim support on employee relations cases.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a wealth of experience in handling ER cases and enjoys working at pace.
The right candidate will have -
- 3 years + within a HR Generalist/Employee Relations role
- Strong understanding of TUPE Regs
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous experience of managing multi-site contracts and personnel
- Knowledge of Industrial relations (Union recognition)
The role requires working across the business with senior stake holders and advising on complex employee relations case up to Tribunal level. You will also be responsible for casework including dispute resolutions of disciplinary, grievance, absence management, TUPE and redundancy amongst other issues.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.