HR Policy Advisor
- Ashley Kate HR
- East London, London
- Up to £38000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are working with a leading organisation their search for a HR Policy Writer to be based in Stratford.
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Have a proactive approach to work
- You will have a keen eye for detail
- Work well under pressure and have good time management
- Good understanding of HR and employee legislation
- You will ideally have experience with unions
This is a project role and would suit someone with a strong knowledge on employee legislation. You will be accountable for the development and review of the company's policies and procedures. Your duties will include
- Identifying new policies and procedures that need to be put in place
- Organise and conduct meetings within the HR team to point out key areas
- Support on discussions with union representatives
- Track the progress of the project in order to remain on schedule
- Research the development of new legislation and best practice
This is a driven and growing organisation, which puts people at the forefront of their business.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.