Part Time HR Generalist
Global HR Services
- HR administrative processes encompassing the employee life cycle.
- Co-ordination of on-boarding and logistics for new hires, leaver process for departing employees and employees who transfer - including preparation of all letters, draft communications, completion of checklists, liaison with various departments, maintenance of records, etc.
- Background check process - ensure that all new hires have gone through the process, review report and address or highlight issues as and when appropriate. Undertake annual processes for current staff. Lead relationship with outsourced provider.
- Supporting all immigration processes, including visa applications.
- Administration support on the annual compensation processes - letter merges, letter distribution, compensation statements, interaction with Finance and managers.
- Administration of the performance review process and all related data reports.
- Employee benefits programme; including all aspects of benefit administration, liaising with external providers, answering staff queries, coordination of annual flu jabs.
- Co-ordination and administration support in recruitment processes.
- Recoding and responding to all speculative applications into an ordered tracking system.
- Absence management administration according to applicable legislation and policies.
- Employee verification letters, respond to all various requests.
Data and Reporting
- Ensure the development and delivery of accurate and timely data and reporting.
- Maintain global employee database proactively flagging upcoming actions such as probation / contract end dates
- Extract data from global employee database to create monthly headcount report, management report, Investor Relations data tables, various org charts, etc.
- HR data preparation both regular and ad hoc requests and reports, analysis and reporting including but not limited to structure charts, reward, employee headcount and turnover, recruitment, DDQ requests. Partner with PMG / Investor Relations / Management team to ensure monthly reporting meets needs for an efficient process as possible.
- Manage current e-days absence management tracker for example set up profiles for new joiners, remove leavers, create reports, answer and provide responses to employee queries / reported errors.
- Supporting on the annual compensation cycle.
- Work on compensation related projects
- Working with the Finance Department on payrolls and other matters (although not responsible for running payrolls)
Records and Files
- Management and maintenance of personnel files.
- Business card authorisation.
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of Staff Biographies, cross referencing Background Check reports.
- Immigration - Ensure data and records are correct, up to date and meet current legal requirements.
- Providing both administration and analytical support to other managers as and when is required.
- Responding to queries from managers and staff, ensuring all queries are dealt with correctly and escalate where appropriate.
- Various HR and other project work, both running projects and participation.
- This job overview is a guideline and is not exhaustive of the responsibilities. Other tasks and duties may be required from time to time.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More search results
HR Business Partner, Performance Assessment
Human Resources - People Director
The Finsbury Group Ltd.
Human Resources Business Partner - Hotel Services
Cleveland Clinic London
Interim Senior HRBP – Financial Services
Human Resources Business Partner - Nursing
Cleveland Clinic London