- Enfield, Middlesex
- £30000 - £34000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
Resourcing Advisor (blue collar) - Enfield - £30-34,000 plus benefits
Well known organisation based in Enfield (but with travel) is looking for a Resourcing Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Resourcing Manager, you will provide a comprehensive end to end recruitment service for the blue collar environment (it is essential that you have experience of recruiting in this field). Travel will be involved in this role.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Support Recruitment Managers throughout the recruitment process
- Interviews, Assessment Centres and Sourcing/Attraction
- Manage recruitment campaigns required including start ups
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Managers and HR Business Partners
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the business for your areas
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Recruitment experience within a blue collar environment (essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Tenacious with a "can do" attitude
- Completer/Finisher, ensuring all processors are completed and closed within the resourcing process.
In return they offer a good benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.