- Ashley Kate HR
- £34000 - £38000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering with a growing organisation who are leaders in their sector, to recruit a HR Advisor for a 12 month FTC in Sidcup.
Due to a recent change in the HR function, they are looking for a HR/ER professional to provide interim support on employee relations cases.
This role would suit someone from a HR Generalist background who loves the ER side of the role.
What my client is looking for:
- Similar experience from within a HR Generalist role,
- Strong of leading on employee relation issues ideally within a fast paced, multi-site environment
- Must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle
- CIPD qualified is desirable
- Ability to quickly build strong working relationships with stakeholders
The role requires working across the business with senior stake holders and managing employee relations case up to Tribunal level. You will also be responsible for casework including dispute resolutions of disciplinary, grievance, absence management, TUPE and redundancy amongst other issues.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.