- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £40000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a leading organisation who are looking to add an interim HR Advisor to join their HR department. This is a generalist role with a large focus on Employee Relations.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years HR Generalist experience from within the UK.
Essential experience -
- Multi-site HR experience
- Strong experience of managing disclipinaries and grievances.
- Experience of coaching/advising on handling sickness/absence
- Recruitment and selection experience.
- Strong knowledge of UK employment legislation, HR polices and best practise.
- Excellent communication skills
Reporting to the HRBP, you will provide generalist HR support on a range of HR matters including disciplinaries and grievances, performance and absence management, employee engagement and training.
You will liaise and provide advice to managers on HR matters such as -
- Performance development and improvement.
- Managing ER cases.
- Supporting cases on absence management.
- Supporting with restructuring teams.
- Supporting the Regional Management team by delivering workshops, managing sickness levels and HR System training.
- Other adhoc duties.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.