- Ashley Kate HR
- Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Up to £26000.00 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
We are supporting our client based in Lichfield in recruiting an experienced HR Officer to join their team.
My client has grown and developed massively within the last 3 years and are a successful manufacturing business with sites UK wide.
The HR Officer will be working as part of a small but busy department, working very closely with the HR Manager in providing an efficient HR Function to the business, across multiple sites.
Are you currently working towards your CIPD?
Are you ambitious to gain exposure in a fast paced blue collar environment?
Can you offer up fresh ideas and make a valued contribution?
* Build relationships - You will work closely with stakeholders across the business, and develop strong relationships with the management teams.
* ER Management - You will support, lead, coach and guide management through employee relations
* Manage absences and performance issues.
* Recruitment, selection, on boarding
To be considered you will be an experienced Officer in the above areas, and studying towards CIPD if not already qualified. You will have experience within a blue collar environment which is essential, and be a driver with access to a vehicle.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking individual, who can recognise improvements, and bring some new ideas to this team!
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.