Senior HR Advisor
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
Senior HR Advisor (12 month ftc) - Stevenage - £35-45,000 plus benefits
Newly created role for a Senior HR Advisor to join this growing organisation based in Stevenage. This is a 12 month fixed term contract where you will report into the HR Business Partner and have the opportunity to utilise and develop your HR skills. You will be involved in the following:-
- Manage recruitment administration as well as conducting interviews
- Maintain a strong understanding of the policies and procedures including disciplinary, performance, sickness absence.
- Ensure HR Information system is maintained and produce statistics on all HR related matters
- Support the business and HR colleagues in creating talent and succession plans
- Ad-hoc HR projects
You will need the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of recruitment, including interviewing and providing HR guidance
- Experience of advising line manages and employees on policies and procedures
- Up -to-date Employment Law
- Flexible and confident with HR systems
- Ability to interpret data
- A "can do" attitude
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.